CEO & President Ray Croff
Ray is CEO and President of Mobius Financial Advisors. Before entering the Financial Services profession, he owned his own business with numerous employees, equipment, and real estate for over 15 years. Combining this invaluable experience with his financial knowledge and education makes him well suited to work with business owners and their families.
- B.B.A. Financial Services, University of North Texas
- B.B.A. Insurance, University of North Texas
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- Certified Value Growth Advisor ( CVGA)
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants
- Chartered Life Underwriter-American College
- Chartered Financial Consultant-American College
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Adjunct Professor, University of North Texas
- United Way Denton County - Board member
- Exit Planning International - Chapter President
- Global Atlantic- National Advisory Board
- Value Builder - International Advisory Board
- EPI- National OEM Board
- Access Bank- Business Development Advisory Board
Certified Exit Planner Advisor (CEPA) Shelli' Nobre Gomes
Graduating with her Bachelor of Science in Business in 1987 from the University of Tampa, Shelli' was able to quickly advance to Vice President at two successful businesses. One focused in the OEM industry and the other focused in manufacturing and government contracts. Working with all branches of the military and product placing on an international scale. Shelli' gained experienced working with all levels and stages of business owners and businesses for over 20 years. Her diverse and long-standing background gives her a unique edge in the financial industry.
Shelli's experience as a business owner sparked a passion for helping other business owners achieve a higher business potential. She acquired her Certified Exit Planning Advisor license, which allows Shelli' to work closely with business owners to build value in their business. At any stage in the business cycle a CEPA will help identify, create and, manage the value within a business. A CEPA is a guiding light, helping owners reach their maximum potential, resulting in a sellable business when the Owner is ready to transition. In addition to her CEPA, Shelli' uses unique strategies channeling life insurance and other supplemental services. She has found time for individuals who are looking for financial security, helping make a difference on a more personal scale. This has been her passion for the last 6 years and she has finally been able to find a place that will allow her to help her clients, protect their assets, grow their wealth, and live well.
Background and Community involvements:
- Habitat for Humanity - Current
- Resource and Development Committee Member
- Rotary - Current
- Communities and Schools - Current
- Mentoring Grade School Children
- TXPALC - Texas Portuguese American Leadership Conference - Current
- Board Member
- PALCUS - Portuguese American Leadership Council of the United States - Current
Derrek has a diverse background of serving the public starting with his position as an English Teacher at UNT. He then moved into the design world where he spent 10 years as a Manager and Buyer in an Art Gallery then a Designer Furniture and Rugs store. Before entering the Financial Service profession and joining the Turtle Creek Financial Group, he spent 10 years as a Regional Coordinator for a major Employee Benefits provider. Combining this invaluable experience with his financial knowledge and education makes him well suited to work with the small business owner and their families.
Background and Community involvements:
- English teacher for K-12 grades for 15 years.
- Headmaster at 3 Montessori School; Denton, Sanger & Austin.
- Sanger, TX Basketball Coach: Junior High and Varsity for 12 years, 5 District Championships.
- English teacher for Upward Bound at University of North Texas.
- Youth Basketball coach, City and Select for 10 years.
- Active member of Sanger High Football, Basketball, and Baseball Booster clubs.
Ashly Hanovice Graduated from the University of North Texas with a BBA in Business Economics. Most of her career has been spent learning the ins and outs of the financial world under the influence of Ray Croff. Starting as an intern has given Ashly some of the best hands-on experience anyone looking to get into this industry will need to help future generations make great financial decisions.
Background and Community Involvements:
- University of North Texas - Business Economics
- General Lines Agent
- Registered Paraplanner